Dear parents and carers,
The vast majority of pupils have come back into school looking fantastic and are abiding by the school's expectations but there are still some who are not. All shops are now open, so all items can be purchased. We have a selection of preloved clothing held in school, please contact the office to see if we can support. Likewise, if you have uniform that your child has outgrown and you would like to donate it to school, please bring it in and hand to a member of staff.
The full requirements are summarised below and can be found on the website: https://www.gatehouse.devon.sch.uk/school-uniform/
From Tuesday 4th May we will be contacting parents if children are not in full school uniform.
Children in EYFS can wear a white polo shirt.
For everyone else the uniform is as follows:
· V- neck Sweatshirt/cardigan with logo
· Skirt/pinafore: Black or grey
· Trousers: Black or grey (no leggings or hot pants/skinny jeans)
· Shirt: White (no polo shirts)
· School tie
· Tights or socks: Black/Grey/White (no leggings underneath)
· Summer Term Dress – striped/checked: Red/White
· Sensible black shoes
· No trainers, boots, shoes with open toes or heels please
· Long hair must be tied back.