Kindness means being
- Showing goodwill towards other people or groups.
- Accepting the value of other human beings, other living things, and non-living things.
- Admiring something about someone
- Accepting someone’s feelings, wishes, or rights.
- Telling the truth
- Explaining what really happened
- Taking care of your duties
- Answering for your actions
- Being trusted by others
- Being in a good place to learn
- Approaching situations enthusiastically
- Being kind-hearted
- Caring and comforting others
- Saying or doing something to make a difference