Our vision at Gatehouse Primary School is ‘Opening Minds, Creating Futures’ and with the following aims:
- Gatehouse Primary School is a fully inclusive school a offering a challenging, creative and stimulating curriculum meeting all children’s needs with outstanding teaching that enables children to achieve their potential in a friendly, welcoming environment where everyone respects each other.
- We prepare children to be independent, active, life-long lovers of learning and we aspire to be an outstanding school in every way including being judged as such by Ofsted.
- We are a positive focus within our community and a school to be proud of.
- We are a calm, relaxed, hard-working and welcoming school.
- We aim to provide all children with a safe, secure and warm environment for learning and to give them the highest quality of primary education.
- Our whole school staff is dedicated and hard-working and we are very well supported by an active Governing body, PTA and parents.
- We benefit from having extensive grounds, which have been well developed to provide learning spaces more suitable for today’s curriculum. The curriculum is rich and varied with many opportunities to extend learning through educational visits, enrichment clubs and residential experiences. We work closely with children and their families to try and make their time spent at Gatehouse challenging, memorable and fun.
We welcome visitors to the school. If you would like to see us in action please contact the school office and we will be happy to make you an appointment.