Anti Bullying Policy September 2022
Safeguarding Policy 2021/22
FFT and GH Pupil Behaviour Policy
Code of Conduct for Visitors and Parent/Carers
We value our strong relationship with parents and carers. Together this helps us achieve the very best for the children in a mutually supportive partnership between parents, class teachers and the school community. To truly create the best outcomes for children requires the relationship between home and school to be based on the principles of care, integrity, trust and mutual respect. Holding the above principles in mind, parents, carers and visitors are reminded that, in order to support a peaceful and safe school environment, the school will not tolerate parents, carers or visitors exhibiting the following:
• Disruptive behaviour which interferes or threatens to interfere with any of the school’s operation or activities anywhere on the school premises.
• Any inappropriate behaviour on the school premises.
• Using foul, abusive or offensive language
• Raising voices inappropriately at another individual and/or using aggressive hand gesture, e.g. raising fists and fingers
• Threatening, in any way, a member of school staff, visitor, fellow parent/career or pupil.
• Intentionally damaging or destroying school property
• Sending abusive or threatening emails or text/voicemail/phone messages or other written communications to anyone within the school community.
• Defamatory, offensive or derogatory comments regarding the school or any of the pupils/parents/staff at the school, on Facebook or other social sites. (See Appendix 1).
• The use of physical or verbal aggression towards another adult or child. This includes physical punishment against your own child on school premises.
• Approaching someone else’s child in order to discuss or chastise them because of the actions of this child towards their own child. (Such an approach to a child may be seen to be an assault on that child and may have legal consequences).
• Smoking, taking illegal drugs or drinking alcohol on school premises. (Alcohol may only be consumed during authorised events).
• Dogs being brought on to school premises (other than guide dogs).
• Taking photographs or videos on the school premises without permission from the school
• Please refrain from having mobile phones out on the playground with other pupils present
Should any of the above occur on school premises the school may feel it is necessary to act by contacting the appropriate authorities and/or sadly, consider banning the offending adult from entering the school premises.
Thank you for abiding by this policy in our school. Together we can create a positive and uplifting environment not only for the children but also for all who work and visit our school. Note: Can parents please ensure they make all persons responsible for collecting their children aware of this policy