First Federation Trust
Gatehouse Primary Academy
At Gatehouse Primary Academy our school vision is aligned to that of the First Federation Trust.
We strive to provide a stimulating, secure and happy environment where children’s enthusiasm to learn is encouraged and where the unique personality of each child is valued. We aim to prepare our children for a rapidly changing world by equipping them with critical thinking skills, an ability to problem solve and to have a local, national and global perspective, with a respect for both our school core values, Character Qualities and British Values.
- To develop and extend children’s curriculum knowledge alongside their creative talents and their social and spiritual understanding of the world.
- To promote and develop their ‘life skills’ both within school and the wider community.
- To maximise learning in and around our extensive school grounds.
- To maintain an excellent culture of learning behaviour supported by a our character qualities.
- For the school and the First Federation Trust to identify and support talent and leadership in education for all staff which compliments the needs for our children.
- For the First Federation Trust values (Aspire, Flourish, Achieve) and the school's Character Qualities (Resilience, Awe and Wonder and Striving for Accuracy) to underpin all that we strive to achieve.
- To ensure that the well-being of our staff, pupils and families is at the forefront of all that we do.
Our Vision and Character Qualities underpin all that we strive to achieve as we collectively 'Inspire Excellence', so that children have success for today and are prepared for tomorrow.
First Federation Trust and Gatehouse Values
Gatehouse Character Qualities
The First Federation Trust Mission, Purpose, Vision and Values