Children in EYFS, who started school in September, can wear a white polo shirt.
A shirt and tie is not required until the children reach Year 1.
For everyone else the uniform is as follows:
· V- neck Sweatshirt/cardigan with new logo: Red
· Skirt/pinafore: Black or grey
· Trousers: Black or grey (no leggings or hot pants/skinny jeans)
· Shirt: White (no polo shirts)
· School tie
· Tights or socks: Black/Grey/White (no leggings underneath)
· Summer Term Dress – striped/checked: Red/White
· Sensible black shoes
· No trainers, boots, shoes with open toes or heels please
· Long hair must be tied back
PE/GAMES Kit – Girls and Boys
Please could we ask that all children keep a full PE Kit in school at all times, which consists of:
· Plain white t-shirt;
· White or black shorts (no brand names i.e. Adidas, Nike, Reebok etc.)
· Plimsolls (for indoor PE) and trainers (for outdoor PE or plimsolls can be worn outside);
· Tracksuits, jogging bottoms or warm sports clothing are not to be worn during the Summer Term and teachers will advise when the children can wear these items - they must be plain black.
· Red Book Bags, Rucksacks and PE Bags are available to purchase with our logo but children are permitted to use their own style of sensible bag.
· All items of clothing, all school bags and lunch boxes/bottles need to be clearly labelled with the child’s name.
· The school has an agreed policy for the wearing of jewellery. Children may have a maximum of one pair of earrings (studs or sleepers and one in each year) and may wear a watch. No other jewellery or accessory is permitted. These will need to be removed for PE or tape provided for the earrings for health and safety.
· Children may not wear make-up.
Please can we request that hair styles are sensible or hair is not dyed an obvious change in colour.