Uniform collection on our non pupil day Tuesday 7th September
Proof of purchase required
If you are unable to access parentpay please bring along cash or cheque (Cheques made payable to The First Federation Trust)
Children in EYFS, who started school in September, can wear a white polo shirt.
A shirt and tie is not required until the children reach Year 1.
For everyone else the uniform is as follows:
· V- neck Sweatshirt/cardigan with new logo: Red
· Skirt/pinafore: Black or grey
· Trousers: Black or grey (no leggings or hot pants/skinny jeans)
· Shirt: White (no polo shirts)
· School tie
· Tights or socks: Black/Grey/White (no leggings underneath)
· Summer Term Dress – striped/checked: Red/White
· Sensible black shoes
· No trainers, boots, shoes with open toes or heels please
· Long hair must be tied back
PE/GAMES Kit – Girls and Boys
Please could we ask that all children keep a full PE Kit in school at all times, which consists of:
· Plain white t-shirt;
· White or black shorts (no brand names i.e. Adidas, Nike, Reebok etc.)
· Plimsolls (for indoor PE) and trainers (for outdoor PE or plimsolls can be worn outside);
· Tracksuits, jogging bottoms or warm sports clothing are not to be worn during the Summer Term and teachers will advise when the children can wear these items - they must be plain black.
· Red Book Bags, Rucksacks and PE Bags are available to purchase with our logo but children are permitted to use their own style of sensible bag.
· All items of clothing, all school bags and lunch boxes/bottles need to be clearly labelled with the child’s name.
· The school has an agreed policy for the wearing of jewellery. Children may have a maximum of one pair of earrings (studs or sleepers and one in each year) and may wear a watch. No other jewellery or accessory is permitted. These will need to be removed for PE or tape provided for the earrings for health and safety.
· Children may not wear make-up.
Please can we request that hair styles are sensible or hair is not dyed an obvious change in colour.