Reminder - all orders for uniform to be with the school office by 21st June 2019 so they can be collected before the end of term. Any orders given after this date can be collected on the non pupil days at the start of the new term 2019/2020. Please pop into the office if you have any queries.
September 2019 - July 2020 - There will be a slight increase in prices this September, details to follow.
Children in France A or B, who started school in September, can wear a white polo shirt and a shirt and tie is not required until the children reach Year 1.
For everyone else the uniform is as follows:
· V- neck Sweatshirt/cardigan with new logo: Red
· Skirt/pinafore: Black or grey
· Trousers: Black or grey (no leggings or hot pants/skinny jeans)
· Shirt: White (no polo shirts)
· School tie
· Tights or socks: Black/Grey/White (no leggings underneath)
· Summer Term Dress – striped/checked: Red/White
· Sensible black shoes
· No trainers, boots, shoes with open toes or heels please
· Long hair must be tied back
PE/GAMES Kit – Girls and Boys
Please could we ask that all children keep a full PE Kit in school at all times, which consists of:
· Plain white t-shirt;
· White or black shorts (no brand names i.e. Adidas, Nike, Reebok etc.)
· Plimsolls (for indoor PE) and trainers (for outdoor PE or plimsolls can be worn outside);
· Tracksuits, jogging bottoms or warm sports clothing are not to be worn during the Summer Term and teachers will advise when the children can wear these items - they must be plain black.
· Red Book Bags and PE Bags are available to purchase with our logo but children are permitted to use their own style of bag, but sensible bags please.
· All items of clothing, all school bags and lunch boxes/bottles need to be clearly labelled with the child’s name.
· The school has an agreed policy for the wearing of jewellery. Children may have a maximum of one pair of earrings (studs or sleepers and one in each year) and may wear a watch. No other jewellery or accessory is permitted. These will need to be removed for PE or tape provided for the earrings for health and safety.
· Children may not wear make-up.
Please can we request that hair styles are sensible or hair is not dyed an obvious change in colour.